SERVICE DESK ANALYST
XOI Information Technology Services Is Xelure Technologies:
Xelure Technologies is a company based on growth and partnership… with their clients and their employees. Join others who have trusted Xelure Technologies’ intuitive approach to solving problems. As Xelure works side by side with you, they interact to your benefit and success, as if they are directly a part of your own company.
We believe in helping our clients solve their problems as a partner by:
- Accelerating the growth of firms by providing access to experienced C-level mentors without the risk of making a full-time commitment
- Advising on key business growth decisions using our knowledge of technology, business and team building
- Significantly reducing the cost and time to market with our proven ability to build low cost technology teams and solutions.
The Service Desk forms part of the Client Services department responsible for delivering technical support to clients globally 24×6. As a Service Desk Analyst, you will act as a first point of contact to the clients, handling service requests, incidents, problems, escalations, and providing an interface for other functions such as new client on-boarding.
The goal is to ensure high quality of service and increase client satisfaction.
- Ensure that the highest levels of service are delivered to clients
- Providing telephone and email-based customer support
- Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis, resolving at first contact whenever possible
- Assess the impact and urgency of cases, gather the appropriate information for the request
- Responsible for the resolution of all customer issues raised, ensuring that customers are updated within agreed SLA’s and that all issues are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Maintain accurate records of activity taken throughout the lifecycle of a case
- Keep customers informed of progress
- Management of escalation through other teams ensuring high quality of feedback and service to customers at all times
- Work closely with Service Management team to maintain excellent service including handing over to US
- Develop a good understanding and technical expertise across all products
- Resource for project work
- Support the Client Services Manager towards continuous improvement of team process and customer experience
Skills & Requirements:
- A graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in any field from reputable University
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in customer support
- Experience in is a plus
- Series 7 Certification is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good understanding and awareness of IT terminologies
- Ability to translate technical language into user-friendly information
- Good decision making (able to act decisively under pressure) abilities
- Highly motivated and energetic team player, determined and driven with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment in terms of volume and intensity of activity
- Ability to adapt to new situations quickly and think on his feet