Xelure Technologies is a company based on growth and partnership… with their clients and their employees. Join others who have trusted Xelure Technologies‘ intuitive approach to solving problems. As Xelure works side by side with you, they interact to your benefit and success, as if they are directly a part of your own company.
We believe in helping our clients solve their problems as a partner by:
- Accelerating the growth of firms by providing access to experienced C-level mentors without the risk of making a full-time commitment
- Advising on key business growth decisions using our knowledge of technology, business and team building
- Significantly reducing the cost and time to market with our proven ability to build low cost technology teams and solutions.
As with any firm our business development team is tasked with growing our core businesses by finding new opportunities for us to grow our business. As a small firm this is not just managing sales funnel but instead it’s a career opportunity to be involved in the full cycle of growing our business. This includes being involved in our marketing and branding strategy, managing our clients and helping them achieve their goals, developing the tools and shaping the process for us to achieve our sales and revenue targets as an active participant. Post-sale client management and service delivery We have a Team approach where everyone has their core responsibilities but participate in all factors of the business helping each other grow.
The role of Sales Executive in the Business Development Team will focus on building the sales pipeline and building the digital marketing strategy. Responsibilities will include finding and closing B2B prospects that would subscribe to Xelure’ range of services. You are responsible in identifying, researching, creating connections, and nurturing prospect relationships. You will also be tasked to do Social Selling using LinkedIn, Facebook and other bulletin board services and learn other tools that can contribute to the growth and efficiency of Xelure. You will be a key member of a growing team focused on ensuring a consistent revenue stream for the company.
This is a great full-time opportunity for someone interested in a fun, fast-paced and challenging environment. As a company who has been successful building revenue stream only from referrals, we are now engaging on a rebranding effort which include launching a SEO campaign and expanding our web presence to gain traction with a larger audience. We will provide you with the opportunity to make contributions immediately while developing the skills and knowledge to be successful.
- Reports into the Head of Business Development.
- Lead Generation and Social Selling – Conducting research on potential clients via social networks and other platforms
- Qualify Sales Leads based on specific lead qualification criteria
- Develop a strong product understanding, system knowledge and processes to sell new concepts and the service value Xelure and its clients provide
- Manage monthly rolling pipelines of potential clients with the ability to prioritize your day to have visibility into all deals
- Articulate Xelure and their clients’ value proposition to decision-maker across multiple industries to asses buying interest
- Provide custom service designs or proposals that are aligned with clients’ custom service needs
- Attain monthly/quarterly targets for new sales acquisitions.
- Provide consultation with prospects by phone, email, and other communication methods
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound call calling, and Social Selling via LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other tools.
- Perform administrative support duties as tasked
- Create accurate forecasting, pipeline movement, and stage reports
- Provide guidance to junior members of the Xelure team
- A graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in any field from reputable University.
- Experience in selling staffing and/or ecommerce services to international clients
- Minimum of 4 years Business Development, B2B Sales, Social Selling, Account Management, and Lead Generation
- Ability to negotiate and move time frames, closing sales
- Knowledge in developing sales proposals and presentations
- Strong English communication skills; written and spoken is a must
- Self-motivated with high energy and a positive attitude