IT SUPPORT ASSOCIATE
Xelure Technologies is a company based on growth and partnership… with their clients and their employees. Join others who have trusted Xelure Technologies‘ intuitive approach to solving problems. As Xelure works side by side with you, they interact to your benefit and success, as if they are directly a part of your own company.
We believe in helping our clients solve their problems as a partner by:
- Accelerating the growth of firms by providing access to experienced C-level mentors without the risk of making a full-time commitment
- Advising on key business growth decisions using our knowledge of technology, business and team building
- Significantly reducing the cost and time to market with our proven ability to build low cost technology teams and solutions.
IT Support Analyst
Xelure is searching the market for a versatile IT person to join our team responsible for 100% of our IT infrastructure, providing production support for a Microsoft domain built in the cloud: Both AWS and AZURE. The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter who loves to be challenged technically, has network and desktop application skills and has a desire to learn about our IT CLOUD infrastructure business and join our dynamic team of problem solvers.
This IT Support Analysts must have the willingness to learn. They must have a hands-on approach and does not shy away from challenges. They must possess the ability to speak their mind on issues or troubles. It is expected that the candidate will show initiative and be able to anticipate potential systems issues and develop solutions before problems occur. Must possess good IT knowledge, be it programming, networking, scripting, etc. Shift works is required. This individual will be exposed to CLOUD based solutions, like Office 365. This role administers day-to-day operational requirements, check outs and check ins.
As an IT Support Analysts, communication is key between peers and managers. The candidate must be able to convey their thoughts and ideas on items clearly.
This is a great full-time opportunity for someone interested in a fun, fast-paced and challenging environment. As a company who has been successful building revenue stream only from referrals, our IT infrastructure and implementation is ever increasing in scale and dynamics. We will provide you with the opportunity to make contributions immediately while developing the skills, knowledge, and experience to succeed.
- Maintain the IT operational needs of Xelure and its Clients and Users
- Have a network level understanding of external Clients and carriers
- Cisco Certified Expertise a PLUS
- Ability to identify network securities and configuration from disparate network deviceproviders
- AWS Security and other cloud services a PLUS
- Maintain inventory of devices, computers, monitors, headsets, keyboards, mouse, networking equipment, video conferencing equipment, VOIP phones
- Manage BIOMetric devices and application
- Manage HR Apps –forms, time tracking, Recruitment Application
- Administrate OFFICE 365 accounts, sharepoint, etc.
- Assist in Office management from an IT perspective: migrations, moves, relocations of devices
- Assist in New Hire Onboarding
- Assist in Employee Off-Boarding
- Manage, maintain, quarterly text Xelure Runbook, BPC and DR documents
- Assists Coordinate BPC tests with Clients IT
- Interact and actively respond to Client IT related questions or request
- Manage Monitoring Tools, I.e. Nagios, Cloudwatch, etc.
- Create Microsoft Office 365 apps/dynamics/flow apps
- Help maintain time tracking application
- Provide scripting resources independent of programming language
- Be a company and client advocate.
Skills and Requirements
- Must have 1-2+ years’ experience in the IT related field
- Customer facing technology experience
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good understanding and awareness of IT terminology
- Strong Windows desktop/Server experience
- Ability to work on different shifts
- Ability to work with on-premise and remote support teams
- Familiar with network infrastructure and devices
You must have:
- Good communication and organization skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time/priority management
- Problem solving skills
- Strong English communication skills; written and spoken is a must
- Self-motivated with high energy and a positive attitude