XOI Information Technology Services Is Xelure Technologies:
Xelure Technologies is a company based on growth and partnership… with their clients and their employees. Join others who have trusted Xelure Technologies’ intuitive approach to solving problems. As Xelure works side by side with you, they interact to your benefit and success, as if they are directly a part of your own company.
We believe in helping our clients solve their problems as a partner by:
- Accelerating the growth of firms by providing access to experienced C-level mentors without the risk of making a full-time commitment
- Advising on key business growth decisions using our knowledge of technology, business and team building
- Significantly reducing the cost and time to market with our proven ability to build low cost technology teams and solutions.
The Accountant position at a small firm like Xelure is a great opportunity to take your accounting skills and work directly with the business. As part of the finance team you will be involved in multiple aspects of the accounting process and given the chance to contribute to the success to our firm. Day to day responsibilities will include bookkeeping, invoicing, payroll, as well as being involved in producing financial reports to the business, cost and budget analysis and revenue modeling.
This is a great full-time opportunity for someone interested in a fun, fast-paced and challenging environment. As a company who has been successful building revenue stream only from referrals, we are now engaging on diversifying our services and provided effective and compelling web services for both the company and its clients. Services include launching SEO campaigns and expanding web presence (internal and external) to gain traction with a larger audience. We will provide you with the opportunity to make contributions immediately while developing the skills and knowledge to be successful.
The role of a Junior Accountant will be responsible for Accounting and Financial reporting activities, as well as some of the tax compliance work. Some of the areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to:
- Cost and Budget Analysis
- Preparation of budget for current year and future planning
- Preparation of budget/costing for new hires
- Computation of costing related to salary increase or changes
- Recording of transactions in QuickBooks
- Recording or monitoring of daily and/or monthly transaction
- Review of bank reconciliation (Peso/Dollar)
- Manual recording of books
- Updating of books and records
- Preparation of invoices to be sent to client/s
- Payroll processing of employees following the specific guidelines and procedures which includes review and validation of payroll records
- Payroll processing of consultants following the specific guidelines and procedures which includes preparation of SOA and Billing statement, issuance of receipt and preparation of 2307
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual BIR filings for consultants and employees
- Attending to payroll related queries within pre-set timelines, resolving of issues/concerns and escalating of unresolved/recurring issues to immediate supervisor.
- Maintaining records and filing system
Skills & Requirements
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting or a similar discipline
- Has at least 2 years working experience in a similar role
- Has effective communication skills
- Has advanced MS Excel skills including work with Pivot Tables and/or Macros
- Knowledge and experience in QuickBooks is an advantage
- Has high attention to detail
- Highly organized, well-motivated and proactive
- Has a positive outlook and a great team player